The lovely Shivani has nominated this blog for the Liebster award, and I thank her for it!
Liebster is basically an award which recognises lesser-known blogs for their contribution to the Internet's madness, and it's a very exciting way of doing so!
As with all good and proper situations, there are rules! And no, rules aren't really meant to be broken. If you break the rules of physics, you are more or less delusional, so stop it! So, to my nominees:
1) Post the award on your blog
2) Thank the blogger (i.e. ME) who presented this award and link back to their blog
3) Answer the 11 questions posed by the presenter
4) Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve the award, and who have less than 200 followers
5) Give your nominees 11 questions to answer
Here are the answers to the 11 questions posed by Shivani:
1) What is the most enjoyable blog content you have read?
I'm construing this as overall content in a blog, and the answer has to My Women Stuff. The content is mainly beauty based, but the reviews are truly fantastic.
2) What teachings did you learn from watching a movie?
Jane Eyre has taught me not to stash your exes away in an attic.
3) What is the best present you have ever received?
The best present I've ever received was a surprise chest of tea from Twinings. It was very apothecary-ish with glass bottles and everything!
4) If you had to list your current life as a song title, what would it be?
5) What style captivates your attention (hipster, classic, girly)?
Rock & Roll!
6) What are the preparations you do before a festive season?
If it's a religious festival, I prepare to collect money! Otherwise, I prepare by buying limited edition stuff. I'm not really a festival-driven human.
7) What is your passion in life?
Without a doubt, it has to be consumerism.
8) What colour defines you the most?
Yellow! It's strong, bright and happy, but has the potential to be abrasive and just too much.
9) What is your perception on current music videos?
I don't think anything these days even qualifies as music, which extends to the videos which are more or less amateur porn.
10) How creative can you get with a single piece of paper?
I can write reasonably well on that piece of paper.
11) What is your best, unforgettable moment?
The moment I realised how lucky I am to have the family that I do.
Now for my nominees:
1) ShopGirl - https://shopgirlsdiary.wordpress.com/
2) Sharon - http://sharonsree.wordpress.com/
3) Ashley - http://www.ashley-yeen.com/
4) Claudine - http://littledine.blogspot.com/
5) Edazz - http://edazz-beautylicious.blogspot.com/
6) Priya - http://prettypinkpolly.blogspot.com/
7) Carmen: http://www.carmenhong.com/
8) Jq - http://niaangel.blogspot.com/
9) Sabrina - http://sabbyprue.blogspot.com/
10) Samia - http://shadesofsplendour.wordpress.com/
11) Laura - http://lauragashley.wordpress.com/
Answer these questions:
1) What's the best book you have ever read?
2) What does your happy place look like?
3) If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
4) What gets you up in the morning?
5) What is your poison of choice? Coffee, tea or chocolate?
6) How do you make a bad day better?
7) Who or what is your stabilizing force in life?
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
9) What 3 items could you not live without if you were going on a 20 year mission to Mars?
10) What is your current obsession?
11) What ideology (quote, theory, motivation) inspires you most?